Available from July 29th until August 5th 2017
Barra de la Cruz is a small town on the Southern Pacific coast of Mexico, just 2 hours south of Puerto Escondido. This beach town is solitary and surrounded by nature.
“Perfect, gentle, and uncrowded right waves during the summer makes it an ideal location for an extended surf trip”
We find that surfers from begginers, intermediate, and even advance level enjoy their time here, as it is remote, beautiful and with with soft waves.
Saturday, July 29th – Arrival, airport pick up from Puerto Escondido Airport. First night in Puerto Escondido, in a private suite or private apartment in La Barca Surf House or Mango Surf House.
Sunday, July 30th – First Surf lesson in Puerto Escondido, in the morning. Meet the group and the surf instructors. Evening gathering to present Barra de la Cruz and talk about the itinerary of the Surf Trip.
Monday, July 31st- Early morning departure to Barra de la Cruz. Arrival to Barra in the morning, time to setle down in the surf cabins, lunch time and surf lesson in the afternoon. Sunset Yoga / Stretch class and Welcome dinner after the surf.
Tuesday, August 1st and Wednesday, August 2nd – Early breakfast and morning surf lesson. Time for lunch and relax. Afternoon spanish lesson group lesson, Begginers – Intermediate group level, “Survival Spanish, 3 days course”. Time for free surf after the Spanish class. Sunset Yoga in the beach and dinner all together. Photo session one of these days.
Thursday, August 3rd – Day Surf Trip to a secret surf spot 1 hour from Barra de la Cruz. Early breakfast and departure. Arrival to the secret spot and surf lesson. After the class, relaxing time and lunch all together. Afternoon free surf session with photos. Return to Barra at sunset.
Friday, August 4th – Early breakfast and morning surf lesson. Time for lunch and relax. Afternoon spanish lesson group lesson, Begginers – Intermediate group level, “Survival Spanish, 3 days course”. Time for free surf after the Spanish class. Sunset Yoga in the beach and Farewell dinner all together.
Saturday 5th – Breakfast together, time to pack, departure to Puerto Escondido at 10:30am.
The Surf Camp finishes on Saturday August 5th at 2pm.
- 7 nights of accommodation: 2 night in a private suite or small apartment in La Barca or Mangos Surf House, and 5 nights of accommodation in a the Surf Camp in Barra de la Cruz (room with 2 beds, shared accommodation, sleeps 2 people).
- Breakfast and dinner from Monday, July 31st until Friday August 4th, breakfast on Saturday August 5th. On Thursday (Surf Trip Day) breakfast and lunch are included, not dinner.
- 6 Surf lessons ,1 surf lesson in Puerto and 5 surf lessons in Barra de la Cruz.
- Surfboard rental during 5 days (from Monday July 31st until Friday, August 4th)
- 3 days Spanish course, group class (begginers – intermediate level) with all of the material included for the course, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday .
- 5 Sunset yoga classes.
- Surf Trip to a Secret Spot on Thursday, Day Trip with lunch included, surf lesson, free surf session and photos.
- 2 Photo sessions, one in Barra de la Cruz and one in the Secret Surf Spot.
- Transportation, round trip, from Puerto Escondido to Barra de la Cruz on the specified dates.
What is not included:
- Lunch (except for Thursday)
- Meals on Saturday, July 29th and Sunday July 30th
- Surfboard ding repair in case you damage your surfboard during the afternoon free surf sessions.
- Dinner on Thursday August 3rd.