Oasis surf instructors are certified, experienced and genuine ocean-lovers! No matter your age, your surf skills or your background, Oasis designs a personal course for you to enhance your learning outcomes.
Check out our packages and choose according to your agenda and your budget!
About Oasis schooling :
- Lessons are 2 hours of duration and on an ample schedule every day of the week from Monday to Saturday.
- Only to 2 students per instructor in order to ensure safe and fun surf experience! Lessons are conducted in both English and Spanish, and for all levels and ages.
- Lessons are tailored according to your level, and include warm-up (proper body conditioning and stretching), theory (safety measures, etiquette, wave reading) and practice in the sea (paddling techniques, wave riding, take off, timing and manuevers).
- You will be provided with high-quality Roger Ramirez surf boards, clean rash guards (always washed daily) and tropical waxes during all your lessons. All material is sponsored by professional surf brand Volcom.
- Transportation from the school to the beach with the best learning conditions of the day is included, giving you the opportunity of exploring different spots and waves according to your level!
- Additional free of cost surf coaching supervised by Roger Ramirez and captured by a professional photographer in order to provide you with the best analysis and feedback about your evolution as a surfer.
- A Diploma level stating your board size, visited spots, gained skills and final level attained will wrap-up your program and certify your progress
Begin your trip with us!