Are you seeking to ride the wave of your life?
This program is for you!
Whether you have never stepped on a surf board before, or you are an advance surfer looking for analysis and coaching guidance to get into the next level, the excellent Oasis Surf program will cover your expectations.
What is included?
- ACCOMMODATION: fully equipped suite or private apartment with all utilities including wifi, cleaning service, swimming pool, common area and terrace. Our Surf Houses are near the center and at a walking distance from the school, the beach and cozy bars and restaurants. Learn more about our accomodation options here.
- SURF LESSONS: 2 hours of semi-private tuition (up to 2 students per instructor) covering both theory and practice and on an ample schedule every day of the week from Monday to Saturday. Surf lessons are conducted by professional and experienced instructors, both in English and Spanish, and for all levels and ages. The weekly package includes 5 surf lessons. Learn more about our crew here.
- TOP QUALITY EQUIPMENT and TRANSPORTATION: Hand and heart made Roger Ramirez surf boards and a school rash guard is included during all your lessons. All material is sponsored by professional surf brand Volcom. Transportation from the school to the beach with the best-learning conditions of the day is also included! Find out about our surf boards here.
- PHOTO OR VIDEO SESSION: At the end of each week, the School will take a photographer to record the morning surf session. All of the material captured will be used for the Friday coaching class and given, free of cost, to the each student. You just need to bring a USB memory card!.
- FREE COACHING SESSION: Every Friday evening students and instructors will gather at La Barca Surf House to watch the pictures and videos of the previous day. Surf instructors will make the proper corrections to each student and give useful tips in order to keep progressing in their surfing skills. These sessions are supervised by Roger Ramirez. Students will participate in a group review in order to benefit from the best orientation and analysis about their evolution as a surfer. Find out more about our coach sessions here.
- FITNESS CLASSES: specifically designed to enhance your surfing performance and gain general fitness, classes are conducted by a professional instructor and adapted to all levels and ages. The package offers 4 fitness classes in the evenings: Endurance (on Mondays), Cross trainning (on Tuesdays), Yoga (on Wednesdays), and Zumba (on Friday) . Find out more about our Fitness classes here.
- SURPRISE ME EVENT: additional free of cost activities, such as city tours and cultural excursions to explore the culture in real environments are offered to students booking a Spanish week package or more. We will confirm a different activity every week. These activities have 1 hour of duration and they are a great way of getting to know Puerto Escondido, it´s surroundings and the mexican culture. Learn more about these activities here
- VALID CERTIFICATE: a school diploma level stating your board size, visited spots, gained skills and final level attained will close-up your program and certify your progress.
2017 price list
We offer SPECIAL DISCOUNTS over the price when staying at Mango Surf House or our alternative lodging options!
Our Surf packages are open all year round! but if you are planning your trip for the end of July, please check our Surf Retreat in Barra de la Cruz, you might be interested as well! During that week the Puerto program will be still running normally.
Stay more for less:
Only looking for Surf lessons?
If you have already sorted out your accommodation, you can also enjoy of our Spanish program with same conditions, except for the accomodation, the coach session and the fitness classes. Contact us for more information!