Would you like to start speaking Spanish? Are you looking to consolidate your language skills? Do you love mexican culture? Are you a fan of mexican folklore?
This program is for you!
Spanish oriented programs are designed for language and culture lovers looking to take the most out of their experience in Puerto Escondido. Oasis package is tailored to the student, no matter the age, the level nor background.
Spanish week package includes
- ACCOMMODATION: fully equipped suite or private apartment with all the comfort including wifi, cleaning service, swimming pool, common area and terrace. Both of our Surf Houses are at a walking distance from the center and very near the school, Carrizalillo beach and the area of Rinconada (a small boulevard full of cozy bars and restaurants). Learn more about our accomodation options here
- SPANISH LESSONS: private or semi private (from 1 to a maximun of 3 students per class), from 1.5 or 3 hours of tuition per day (Regular or Intensive course) on an ample schedule from Monday to Friday. Oasis teachers are certified and native Spanish speakers. Learn more about our schooling methos here.
- LEARNING MATERIAL: each student will receive a workbook from the School according to their specific level, specially designed and produced by Oasis in-house expertise. From placement tests to listening, reading, writing and speaking exercises, the overall content of the lessons are individual tailor-made to better reach your goals.
- VALID CERTIFICATE: a school diploma level stating the number of lessons, hours and level attained will close-up your program and certify your progress.
- SURPRISE ME EVENT: additional free of cost activities, such as city tours and cultural excursions to explore the culture in real environments are offered to students booking a Spanish week package or more. We will confirm a different activity every week. These activities have 1 hour of duration and they are a great way of practicing your Spanish outside the class as well as getting to know Puerto Escondido, it´s surroundings and the mexican culture. Learn more about these activities here.
- ZUMBA / Salsa classes: learn about the culrure in a different and fun way. Every Friday evening all spanish students are invited to try the flavour of latin rythms in our Zumba classes! Start the weekend in the best mood, classes are all in Spanish 🙂
Stay more for less: Please be aware, NEW price list for 2017 starting on February 13th
All bookings before that day, Price list from 2016 will be respected
Only looking for Spanish lessons?
If you have already sorted out your accommodation, you can also enjoy of our Spanish program with same conditions, except for the accomodation and the aditional free of cost activities. Contact us for more information!